Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Magical Juju Show

There was a man who danced into my home area with a troop of clapping kids. He wore red shorts and funny knee high running socks. His face was painted with white streaks. He said there would be a magic show in the evening that will go late. He said he knew Magic. He pranced away and I was so happy because it was halloween! I started to arrange going when my father said no no - it is JuJu - you cannot go, it is dangerous. How sad I was!

To cheer me up my mother brought me Cream Savers that Alicia #1 had given them which reminded me of the fine Tolberone Chocolate I had purchased in Germany as a gift for them on the way here. So we ate it all and told stories by lantern while the electricity went on and off. There was one strange story my sisters couldn't stop laughing about for some reason. A man was walking in the dark (all the lights had gone out) and a small boy climbed a tree and threw rocks at the man, causing him to bleed. They agreed it was also a sad story but the element of surprise seemed hilarious I guess? I think there was more to the story.